Solution21 Has 37% of its total Clients in The California
Distribution of Solution21’s Clients
Solution21 is proud to have served more than 63% of Southern USA dental and medical practices,
57% of them are from California.
We have provided Dental and Medical Website Designs, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Dental Social Media Marketing Services & Management, App Design and Development, Reputation Management, and a variety of other digital marketing services to more than 750 clients in the cities of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Irvine, Chino, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Sacromento and many more.
Solution21 has 37% of its total Doctors and Dental clients located in California with Southern California containing over 76% of our California clients. The majority of our Doctors and Dentists are located in Orange County (31%), Los Angeles (34%), and San Diego (11%). Our top cities for medical and dental website design are located in our home city of Irvine, our close neighbor Los Angeles, and sunny San Diego. Between these three cities there are over 48,934 licensed physicians, surgeons, dentists, and medical professionals/practitioners.
More About Los Angeles
- Over 700,000 residents of greater Los Angeles are employed in the healthcare and biomedical industries.
- There are over 29,000 licensed physicians and surgeons practicing in Los Angeles County.
- 88 incorporated cities make up the urban areas of Los Angeles County.
- 18.8 million people reside in the five counties comprising the greater Los Angeles area.
- Los Angeles residents are from over 140 countries, and speak over 224 languages.
- L.A. has an average of 292 sunny or partly sunny days each year.
- The most popular visitor destinations in the Los Angeles area include Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, the Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame, the Getty Center, Santa Monica, Griffith Observatory, and Venice Beach.
More About Irvine
- Irvine is in Orange County, CA, which has over 9,790 licensed physicians and surgeons.
- The U.S. Census bureau estimates Irvine to have a population of 266,122 as of 2016.
- The University of California Irvine (UCI) employs 20,386 people, or about 9.5% of the city’s population.
- Irvine is the seventh wealthiest city in the USA with a population of 65,000 or higher.
- Irvine has been ranked as the “Safest Big City” by the FBI.
- The Irvine Spectrum Center is a world-class shopping facility, with over 130 shops, restaurants and pubs.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Irvine and Orange County from the balloon that rises 400 feet at Orange County Great Park in Irvine.
More About San Diego
- The U.S. Census Bureau estimates the population of San Diego to be 1,406,630. There are 10,144 licensed physicians and surgeons in San Diego County.
- San Diego is rated 4th in Top Life Science and Bio-science locations.
- The University of California San Diego is ranked as the third best public university in the U.S.
- Balboa Park is home to the world-renowned San Diego Zoo, one of the largest zoos in the country.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve is the perfect way to see southern California nature at its best.
- San Diego is a military town, with opportunities to get an inside view of history by visiting the USS Midway, an aircraft carrier offering 60 exhibits and 29 restored aircraft.
Healthcare In California
California has a population of over 38 million people, and is the most populous state in the nation. The state is an ideal area in which to practice plastic surgery, medicine, and dentistry. The people in California are known for being health and beauty conscious and willing invest their hard-earned money in advanced treatments for face, body, and teeth.
California Healthcare Facts
With a total of 106,284 licensed physicians and surgeons in the state, over 35,000 general dentists, and 4,383 practicing dental specialties, it may appear the field is saturated, but with state growth projection forecasts, California continues to be one of the best places to practice dentistry in the USA. Almost a quarter of the licensed dentists in California are nearing retirement age, bringing fresh opportunities to those starting a private practice or joining an established group.
Nationwide, cosmetic surgical procedures were performed in numbers outstripping any earlier year, with 12,792,377 procedures performed in in 2016. The western states lead the trend, with 104,556 breast augmentation surgeries – almost 36 percent of the national totals – occurring in the western states, with California at the head of the pack. The top five cosmetic surgeries performed in the USA are:
- Breast augmentation
- Nose reshaping
- Eyelid surgery
In every category, aesthetic surgical procedures were performed at far higher rates in the western region.
California Dental Trends
All dental practitioners must deal with compliance issues, and practicing in California has some unique challenges. From increases in minimum wages to increased time off for paid sick leave, practitioners in various areas have been impacted by new local ordinances. Even with the many challenges surrounding starting a practice in California, the state continues to be a premium market.
Dental implants have entered a new phase, advancing from limited application to the realm of being a standard of care. Modern technology in 3D imaging has made it possible for many general dental practitioners to offer this procedure to their patients with confidence.
Online Marketing: It Matters
New dentists – and patients – are educated in digital technology; younger patients researching online before choosing a dentist or doctor is the new normal. Millennials – those born between 1981 and 2000, are currently the largest single market, and have a different perspective than any earlier generation. This group holds one thing in common – they use digital devices to access information. When earlier generations may have responded to traditional advertising campaigns, this huge group of potential patients trusts the information they access on review sites and blogs. Doctors and dentists are often chosen strictly based upon reviews that have been posted by other patients.
A staggering 40 percent of millennials will only consider using a medical professional that has the highest ratings on review sites. Younger dentists coming on the scene are aware of the importance of online marketing and reviews, while older, more established practitioners are often late to the game. Whether you are just starting out, or have an established medical or dental practice, paying close attention to online reviews and putting a comprehensive online marketing program in place is more important than ever before. Rather than wasting your marketing spend on older, traditional marketing strategies that are bringing in a limited return, you can access your target audience directly where they live – online.
One all-too-real example is a medical professional who has failed to recognize the importance of online response and the size of the potential market, and has not taken steps to have a responsive website (one that works on every type of digital device). Any millennial searching for that type of practitioner will refuse to schedule an appointment with any doctor or dentist who has an older-looking, slow-loading site. Your online image as being high-tech translates to your practice overall – most potential patients would like to know that they will have access to the most modern treatments, and the website creates that critical first impression.
Captivating the Right Audience
As reported by the Pew Research Center, older adults are now using smartphones at higher rates than ever before, and are digitally connected. What is your audience? In planning an online marketing strategy, the first step is to identify your perfect patient and their qualities. They may be in a specific demographic, be male or female (or both), have a specific amount of disposable income, or live in certain cities, towns, or communities. Targeted online marketing strategies work to help you reach the right people and to engage them with the right content –
whether via online ads, blogs, articles, tweets, Instagram or Facebook posts, or on other platforms.
If you are considering starting a practice in California, ensure you have a comprehensive online marketing strategy in place so you can ramp up the numbers of patients early. At Solution21, we offer a wide range of services to medical practitioners in California, and can craft a strategy that meets the demands of today’s consumers.
Distribution of Solution21’s clients in California
34%of Doctors & Dentists from Cites:
- Los Angeles
- Santa Monica
- Beverly Hills
31%of Doctors & Dentists from Cites:
- Newport Beach
- Mission Viejo
11%of Doctors & Dentists from Cites:
- San Diego
- Chula Vista
- La Jula
15%of Doctors & Dentists from Cites:
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
6%of Doctors & Dentists from Cites:
- San Bernardino
- Rancho Cucamonga
3%of Doctors & Dentists from Cites:
- Elk Grove
World-class customer support.
We assist you with every aspect of your hosting experience.
Our trained in-house technical experts make it easier for you and help you get the most out of your hosting right away. We provide all the necessary assistance and tools to get a fully-functional website up and running as quickly as possible to start attracting patients. Our experts make your life easier and get you the most out of your account right away.