What You Get With Social Media Management
Our team of social media experts will setup, manage, and regularly post to your social media accounts on your behalf. This is a great way to stay in touch real time with your loyal and prospective patients. Our custom social media solutions involve the following key steps:
Knowing You and Your Audience- We discover things about you and your vision for your practice and know more about your audience, then use the information gathered to better optimize your profiles across the social media network.
Social Media Account Set-Up-
We create your business social networking accounts, or spruce up existing ones.
Social Media Branding
– We design your social media pages to match your website design for brand cohesion so your patients instantly identify and associate with your practice. By unifying your look, you communicate a professional, coherent image to your current and prospective patients.
Social Media Brand Voice
– We find out what your brand stands for, your practice mission and principles, so we can reflect and communicate that and rally your brand message across all your social media channels. Consistency in messaging builds trust with patients.
Social Media Widgets
– We create custom social media buttons to match your website. By creating cohesion between your various online marketing strategies, you communicate a professional, unified image to your current and prospective patients.
Social Media Editorial Calendar
– We develop and organize a social media conversation calendar tailored to your practice and location to help us engage with your audience.
Custom and Pre-Approved Content
– Our content developers create regular custom and SEO-friendly content for your blog, which helps your site rank higher in search engine results. We make blog posts fun for both your readers and the search engines!
Social Media Automated Posting
– Using sophisticated social media automation tool, we craft and schedule messages and postings in advance across all platforms in a pre-determined time.
– Your prospective patients are bound to find something when they search online for your name or your practice, our strategy will ensure that prospective patients find your website and receive your message as you intended it.
– Your current patients research, too. By staying connected with them, you can pique their other interests that might make use of your other services. Continue to engage them so they stay loyal and keep them from turning to your competitors for other services.